As a site coordinator, I am receiving reminder emails to contact my volunteers. I've already made contact. How do I stop these messages?
The VolunteerWashtenaw Team doesn’t want to annoy you with reminders for a volunteer whom you have already contacted.
When you receive an email notification of a volunteer’s interest in your agency’s opportunity, rather than copying the email address and pasting it into your browser, do the following:
- Visit the Agency Login page
- Click on the link “You have a new volunteer awaiting contact”
- The volunteer(s) contact information will be displayed
- Click on the volunteer’s email address and send a message that indicates a time to make verbal contact or invites a return email message
- After the email is sent, the original window showing the volunteer(s) information will return
- Now, click the box next to the volunteer's name and click Confirm. This confirms that you made contact with the person.
This process will removed the volunteer from the list and you will no longer receive reminder emails for that individual. Hooray!